infoweblink pty ltd does not offer refunds for software products purchased. Unlike physical goods, our products are digital software, issued under the GPL license and are electronically distributed. Software and software licenses can be easily duplicated, therefore once you have purchased one of our extensions the sale is final, and you may not return the software for a refund or credit. Please be cautious and make sure you know what you are purchasing.
Finding a bug in our product is not a reason for a refund. Virtually all software contains bugs, we will however do our best to deal with bugs as they are reported. If you do find a bug, please report them so that we can fix them.
We do NOT issue refunds under the follow circumstances:
- You just change your mind.
- You choose not to use our product.
- You experience an issue and abandon the product prior to asking for support.
- You find that our product doesn't suit your needs (our feature list and live demo site are very representative of our software)
- You experience script conflicts with other 3rd party software connected or installed on your Joomla website. RE: Templates, Components, Modules, and Plugins.
In Some LIMITED circumstances we reserve the right (but are under no obligation) to offer refunds in the following cases:
- The product doesn’t live up to it’s promises – in other words if it doesn’t include the features we promised it would.
- You upgrade to a different license type of the same product
- If after receiving support from our technical department, the product still does not function as expected and our technicians have confirmed there are no conflicts with other 3rd party scripts, and your server meets our recommended server configuration.
If you do experience technical difficulties you may need to provide our technical team with the following information to asses the issue:
- Full FTP access to the site the extension is installed
- MySQL database access
- Joomla admin access
In the above mentioned cases we can only offer a refund if the issue is logged within 30 days of the purchase date.